Your Local Iowa City Family Orthodontist
The office of Dr. Suzanne Stock is dedicated to providing the highest quality of orthodontic care in a compassionate and personalized manner. The ultimate purpose of this office is to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art orthodontic care to our patients. This office is also dedicated to the education of patients in all aspects of dental health care. Patients in need of care not provided by this office will be referred to the proper professional.
Through this mission, our office will strive to attain the following objectives:
- Keep lines of communication open with all referring doctors and especially with patients and parents.
- Provide interceptive treatment for those patients who are candidates for such treatment so that the end result will be improved or that later treatment may be less extensive or possibly not necessary.
- Treat every patient as an individual with individual problems and concerns.
- Maintain a high quality of patient care through continuing education for the doctors and staff.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, professional, and up-to-date office, follow infection control guidelines, and provide a safe environment for the office staff.
Our office will do everything possible to maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies often vary, we can only estimate your coverage but cannot guarantee coverage due to how complex insurance policies are. We are here to answer any questions you may have about insurance.
We understand your time is valuable, so we offer individual appointment times to accommodate your schedule. If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know as early as possible. We request at least 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo above to download.
If you have any questions about our office policies or treatments we offer, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to help. To schedule an appointment, call us at 319.338.8658, and one of our team members will work to accommodate your schedule. We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.