Iowa City Invisalign Provider
Dr. Suzanne Stock’s mission is to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care for all our patients at our offices in Iowa City, Fairfield, Washington, and Williamsburg, Iowa. We accomplish this mission by offering a wide variety of orthodontic treatments. Not only do we offer braces, but we also offer the alternative to braces, Invisalign.
What Is Invisalign
Invisalign combines advanced computer technology with the science of orthodontics. By utilizing a set of clear, customizable, and removable aligners, Invisalign will straighten a patient’s teeth over time without the need for braces. Not only do you avoid the hassle and inconvenience of wires and brackets, but Invisalign is also virtually undetectable – no one will even recognize you’re wearing them!
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign can transform the smile through these steps:
- A prospective patient will first visit our office in order to determine if Invisalign is a good fit. Invisalign isn’t intended for children, and it may not be suitable for some adults.
- If the patient is a suitable candidate, we will take pictures, x-rays, and dental impressions to create a computer model of the teeth that Dr. Stock and the patient can look at together.
- Invisalign will then use its advanced computer technology to translate these images into a series of precisely calibrated aligners.
- The aligners will be worn in their designated sequence for two weeks each.
- The patient’s teeth will gradually shift into the desired position as each aligner is worn.
Contact Your Iowa City Orthodontist Today!
If you would like to see if you are a candidate for Invisalign, or if you are interested in scheduling an appointment with us, please give us a call. You can reach us at our Iowa City office at (319) 338-8658. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us. We hope to see you soon and help you achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always deserved!