We are always excited to meet new patients! Our dedicated and skilled team of friendly staff members strive to provide the finest orthodontic care and will take great care of you on your visit. During your first visit, you will be greeted by a member of Dr. Stock's highly-trained staff. You can have the necessary paperwork filled out ahead of time, or you can simply fill it out after you have checked in with the front desk.
Please bring the following documents to your first appointment:
- Filled out new patient form
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the last year by your dentist
- Orthodontic insurance card, if applicable
During your visit, Dr. Stock will complete a thorough examination of the patient's teeth and jaws, then discuss how the patient can benefit from orthodontic treatment. Treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements can also be discussed. A records appointment for orthodontic X-rays, photos, and molds may be recommended. We want our patients to have a clear understanding of their orthodontic needs and what treatment will be like.
- Is there an orthodontic condition that needs to be treated?
- Is treatment needed immediately or should it be delayed?
- How much will orthodontic treatment cost and what kind of payment options are available?
- How long will orthodontic treatment last?
If you ever have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Great orthodontic care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!